The College of Business and Accountancy (CBA) commits itself to the promotion of management proficiency and quality learning by means of excellence in instruction and training to develop Christian individuals to become successful in their respective professional field.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Major in Marketing Management (CMO No. 17, s. 2017)
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program covers the integrated approach and interrelationship among the functional areas of business as well as sensitivity to the economic, social, technological, legal and international environment in which business must operate. Specifically, the Marketing Management program prepares the students to be responsive to the total environment by providing technical skills and competencies in the areas of marketing. Theory is blended with academic/practicum activities to give the students a broad and enriched base for career in marketing.
A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Business Administration should be able to but not limited to, depending on the track /specialization:
- Analyze the business environment for strategic direction
- Prepare operational plans
- Innovate business ideas based on emerging industry
- Manage a strategic business unit for economic sustainability
- Conduct business research
- Marketing Assistant
- Sales Account Executive
- Junior Market Researcher
- Digital Marketing Intern
- Market Analyst
- Promotional Events Planner
- Brand Assistant
- Trade Marketing Assistant
- Events and Exhibit Associate
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Project Manager (Marketing)
- Marketing Consultant
- E-Marketing and Sales/Promotions Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Market Research Director
- Sales and Marketing Manager
Bachelor of Science in Accountancy (CMO No. 27, s. 2017)
This is the program that provides general accounting education to students wanting to pursue a professional career in Accountancy in general and in Public Accounting in particular. This is the program that complies with the latest competency framework for professional accountants issued by the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC) through their International Education Standards. Thus, this qualifies the graduate of this program to take assessments leading to certifications in Accountancy given by the Professional Regulatory Commission – Board of Accountancy (PRC-BOA) and other global professional Accountancy organizations. Accountancy is a profession that involves providing assurance and audit services for statutory financial reporting, tax-related services, management advisory services partnering in management decision-making, devising planning and performance and control systems, and providing expertise in financial reporting and control to assist various stakeholders in making decisions.
A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy should be able to but not limited to, depending on the track /specialization:
- Resolve business issues and problems, with a global and strategic perspective using knowledge and technical proficiency in the areas of financial accounting and reporting, cost accounting and management, accounting and control, taxation, and accounting information systems.
- Conduct accountancy research through independent studies of relevant literature and appropriate use of accounting theory and methodologies.
- Employ technology as a business tool in capturing financial and non-financial information, generating reports and making decisions
- Apply knowledge and skills to successfully respond to various types of assessments (including professional licensure and certifications)
- Confidently maintain a commitment to good corporate citizenship, social responsibility and ethical practice in performing functions as an accountant.
- Accounting Clerk
- Certified Public Accountant