Registrar Online Request Transaction
STEP 1 – ONLINE REQUEST FOR ACADEMIC RECORD(S) THROUGH DCT facebook.com/dctregistrar/
STEP 2 – Choose from the following particulars of request.
- 1. TRANSCRIPT OF RECORDS (TOR)
2. FORM 137/SF 10
3. FORM 138 /SF 9
4. CERTIFICATION ( Graduation, Enrollment, Ranking, GWA, etc.)
5. HONORABLE DISMISSAL (HD) / TRANSFER CREDENTIALS
- Example: TOR – DELA CRUZ, JUAN
- The personnel-in-charge will send you a request form and get all the necessary details to get started
STEP 3 – The personnel-in-charge notifies the student on the status of his/her request.
- 1. Acknowledge receipt of your online request
2. May further inquire other details if needed
3. May inform you if there are clearances that still need to settle
4. Or prerequisite documents that need to be submitted to our office
5. And the amount that you have to pay for document processing and delivery fee.
STEP 4 -The Registrar’s office sends the requested documents via GO2GUY Logistics to the student’s address indicated in the request form.